After the past couple of months that we've had, I have to admit that doing nothing is exactly what the doctor order. Now don't get the wrong idea, Justin and I are still very busy during the week with work, working out, etc. But staying home the past two weekends has been wonderful.
A few months ago, Justin was promoted to head of Business Development. His new responsibilities keeps him busy with trying to find new clients. My job definitely keeps me on my toes. I'm now managing 22 clients, which has it's ups and downs. Some days are quiet while most are crazy!
Since starting the nikerunning.com program a month ago, I have ran 77.82 miles. So I decided to start a 12 week training program to run a half marathon. I am only 2 weeks in to training, but am happy to announce that I have survived my two big runs each week; 6 miles the first and 7 miles last week. :) Next week is another 7 miles run on Thursday.
Justin is excited to get his new iPhone this Thursday. I'm hoping to get him started on nikerun too real soon. :) I'm excited to head back to my parents' next weekend where my brother and sister-in-law will be up visiting. We haven't seen them since February. Well, that covers what's been going on in the Vincent household lately. Hope this find everyone happy and in good health.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey cutie :) Love the new look of the blog! I'm so lucky to have a wonderful wife!
Post a Comment