Saturday, November 7, 2009

Chinese Cuisine

Friday night, Justin and I went to eat at a cute little Chinese restaurant close to our place. When we got our food, Justin's dish got many looks from nearby tables. His Pineapple Chicken Stir-fry arrived in a hollowed out pineapple.
Not only did it look amazing, but it tasted delicious.


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

AWESOME!!! I'll bet it tasted so yummy, too.

Lisa D said...

I read the title and then looked at the picture and at first I thought it was a gutted fish and I was grossed out. Then I saw it was a pineapple and it all made sense :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, no Lisa...not a fish. That is chicken in white sauce, snow peas, carrots, water chestnuts and maraschino cherries :) It tasted as good as it looked.

Austin said...

brilliant! I'm going to have to make something like that and serve it in a pineapple! miss you guys!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS