On Friday I went back to work after being sick for most of the week. While I still wasn't feeling the best, Justin walked in the door Friday night and made me feel so much better. I went to give him his "hello" hug, and he presented me with a beautiful bouquet of fall flowers. I have the best husband ever. The flowers are so pretty, I just have to share them with all of you. Enjoy!
Wife. Daughter. Sister. Married to the greatest man I have ever known. We have two furbabies who make me smile everyday. We live in the greatest place on Earth, the Pacific Northwest. Life is Good!
3 comments:
I love getting flowers! They look beautiful, and I love the pictures you took!
Thanks. My picture taking skills are still very rusty. Just don't have as many opportunities as I would like. Hopefully some day.
Very very beautiful! Great pictures! Love the new blog look! Very cheery :).
Post a Comment