As many of you know, I have recently learned how to scrapbook on my computer. I first started scrapbooking when I was in high school, but hated the HUGE mess it made with the papers, and cutouts and stickers. With digital scrapbooking, I can download items to my computer and there is no cleanup.
After the Zoo Trip with my little cousin, I decided I was going to make her a scrapbook of the day. I plan to combine all of the pages in a through Kodak Gallery, making a perfect keepsake. So here are a few of the pages I have created.....
I've tried the digital scrapbooking thing, but I think I actually prefer the messy cutting out, sticky glue, stuff for now. Maybe you can convert me in the future. :)
Wife. Daughter. Sister. Married to the greatest man I have ever known. We have two furbabies who make me smile everyday. We live in the greatest place on Earth, the Pacific Northwest. Life is Good!
3 comments:
She's gonna LOVE having that when she's older...great idea
I saw a llama in there!
Llama llama, cheesecake llama, tablet brick potato llama, llama llama mushroom llama, llama llama duck!
Cute!
I've tried the digital scrapbooking thing, but I think I actually prefer the messy cutting out, sticky glue, stuff for now. Maybe you can convert me in the future. :)
Post a Comment