Sunday, March 22, 2009

26 Days To Go

With less then 4 weeks to go before the wedding, we spent the day at my parent's finishing up little projects. My mom and I wrapped the attendant gifts, and put ribbon on little things like ring bearer pillow and flower girl basket and the cake knife and server. We also put together our card box. We started on the design and construction of it a few weeks ago and finished it up today.

So what do you think?I absolutely love it! :)


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

I like it! I wish I had thought of something like that. We only had a basket....

I'm getting so excited!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so on top of everything. What an amazing example and full story you'll have to tell for the rest of your lives!

As mentioned elsewhere, very nice card box! Save it to become a love note drop box between you and Justin! ;->

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS