I cannot wait until it comes out in June. If you want to watch a clip of it click the link. http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/transformersrevengeofthefallen/
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Excited to See
I don't know about you but I LOVED the first Transformers movie....crazy right? I thought the CG and the action shots were amazing. While I wasn't much of a fan of the cartoon version of this movie growing up, I'm definitely a fan now. During the Super Bowl, they showed a preview of Transformers 2.
I cannot wait until it comes out in June. If you want to watch a clip of it click the link. http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/transformersrevengeofthefallen/
I cannot wait until it comes out in June. If you want to watch a clip of it click the link. http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/transformersrevengeofthefallen/

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Justin's obsession with Transformers wouldn't have anything to do with this of course.....
It was a cool movie, and I'm excited to see the second one, too. :)
Of course not. The first movie came out way before I met Justin and I asbolutely loved it the first time I saw it. The fact that I then met Justin with an obsession for Transformers was just a HUGE bonus. :) hahahaha
It also scored me big brownie points with him. ;)
Thanks for the heads-up. Another thing to toss my brothers' way, they'll like that.
Post a Comment