Sunday, February 8, 2009

68 Days

So what have I been up to, you may ask. Well, when I'm not at work I'm finalizing wedding plans. Even when I'm at work, I am often working on something related to the wedding. Here's a little flavor of what I've been up to...

Last Sunday was my birthday and I spent it making mints with a few of my aunts.About 2,000 cream cheese mints to be exact. We have every flavor of mint possible. It was a lot of fun and the mints turned out great!

Guest Bags....We put together Welcome Bags for those guests staying at the hotel. They're filled with lots of goodies. Just a small token of our appreciation. :)

Itinerary...I designed and put together the itinerary for the weekend. I also used this design for the Rehearsal Invites and Thank You notes. Very cute.

Toss Bouquet

I am rather proud of this one. It is a smaller replica of my bouquet made from silk flowers. After watching several "How to" videos on youtube I tried my hand at putting the bouquet together and have to say it turned out beautifully.

Well, that's just a snid bit of what I've been doing this week. Next weeks agenda has assembling the ceremony programs on it, along with putting together a slide show and mailing of the Nebraska invites. Believe it or not, it's starting to wind down. I'm very excited for it to be less crazy around here so I can enjoy the final two months before we get married.


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How anyone manages to make food, especially candy, without eating half of it along the way I'll never understand. Maybe that's the real reason I'm not a cook.

They look wonderful! How fun that you got to do them with you aunts.

Another congratulations on the flowers!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS