Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Look

I felt that my blog needed a major face lift. What do you all think? It's my plan to post more often. With the holiday growing near, there are always ideas, inspirations, and events to share.

We had a pretty busy weekend....Justin and I joined the YMCA yesterday. We are loving all of the fun things to do, especially playing one-on-one basketball. While I am a very prideful person, I sadly have to report that Justin is up in the series although he should spot me a couple points because of his size. My favorite part is all of the classes that are offered. I'm planning to start Pilates and Cardioblast this week.

We saw the movie "Rolemodels" yesterday. It gave us quite a few much needed laughs. I went in to the movie not expecting much and so was not disappointed in it's lack of a storyline other than American Pie's "Stiffler" hustling every woman on screen. Justin was very pleased to see the time spent expanding on the Nerd Festivities, aka LARPing. :)

Work is going well for both of us. I am loving my job and am slowly getting to know the ins and outs of Home Health Care. Justin is also very excited, as him and his boss are working together on a new research project that hopefully will lead to a publication for my sweetie! :)

As Thanksgiving grows nearer, I'm getting excited to see my family but not before cooking dinner for close friends, Mike & Lisa. Yes, that's right....I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner with a few of the fixings! I'm so excited! Wish me luck...

We've also gotten our Engagement Pictures back from our Photographer. There's a slideshow of them on the right for your viewing pleasure or you can also click it and go to the site. Enjoy! :)


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

Brandon Bridge said...

Very cute blog look!

Jasmine said...

I love the new look! And yay for cooking your own Thanksgiving dinner! I'm excited to try it for myself one of these years.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS