Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Being Sick Is No Fun!

I know most of you may have thought I had fallen off the face of the Earth, but I'm ok. I have spent the last week in bed, for the most part. For the 4th time this winter season I find myself under the weather. My coworkers told me that the first year of being a nurse is the worst for being sick, but this is ridiculous! Hopefully this will be the last time! A good thing to being sick is that I'm all caught up on my soaps, so if you need to know what's going on, just let me know. I've also become addicted to the Animal Channel. My favorite new show is "Growing Up..." It documents the growing up phase of various wild baby animals. The tiger episode was the best. So if you get a chance, check it out! So cute!

We're in the final countdown to my brothers wedding....5 more weeks. A couple weeks ago we had Niki's Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party. It was so much fun! I can't wait until the wedding....it's going to be a blast!

Only 21 more days until we leave for Utah! I can't wait to get out and see everyone again! I better be healthy by then! :)

Well I know this was a boring post, but not much happens when you spend a week in bed!


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

2 comments:

Brandon Bridge said...

Thank-you I've been waiting. I'm so sorry you've been sick so much lately. We got hit with the flu here a couple weeks ago...yuck yuck yuck. I definitely feel for ya! Hope you're up and at em soon! Can't wait for you to come out!

Jasmine said...

A week in bed? That's really the pits! I'm glad you're feeling a little better, though. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS