As you may all know, Justin started working in July of 2011, on his MBA through the W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State (which is ranked in the Top 30 Business Schools according to US News.)
On May 12, 2013, he turned in his final paper and successfully completed the program. If they awarded honors to graduate students, which my husband says they do not, he would have graduated Magna Cum Laude. I am sooooo very proud of him to accomplish such an amazing feat all the while working full-time and also finding time to be with me and our pups. :)
Since we were not able to got to Arizona for the graduation ceremony, we had a little celebration while visiting his family in Utah. We ate some yummy pizza and shared some laughs when it came to Justin's cake.
Cake Fail!
I guess that's what I get for not ordering it ahead of time.
Glad it tasted so good.
Did I say Utah? Yes. Tomorrow I will blog about our wonderful trip to the big dessert. :)
Glad it tasted so good.
Did I say Utah? Yes. Tomorrow I will blog about our wonderful trip to the big dessert. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment