This year for St Patty's Day I signed up to run in Irishman in Sioux Falls, SD. My goal was to complete all 3 runs and not get last.
It started out with a 5 Mile run at 9 am....
At 11:30 am was the 5k run....
It started out with a 5 Mile run at 9 am....
Here is our crew after the 5 mile.
A bagpipe player at the beginning of the 5k.
Here we are after the 5k.
The 1 mile run started at 2 pm....
And here we are after the 1 mile run.
I was so excited that I achieved my goals. I finished ALL three runs and I did not get last. YAY! But I was VERY sore the next couple of days. It was good motivation to start off the training for the half marathon I'm running on May 6th.
When I got home, I had these beauties greet me at the door.
I have the best hubby in the world.










No comments:
Post a Comment