that is EXACTLY how cedar city is! my freshman year i had a jeep wrangler and I SWORE i'd only take the top off after a solid week of over 70 degree weather so I did and it snowed a foot and a half that night....I woke up and my friend had put a snowman in my passenger seat....not fun!
Jas~We definitely need a SoCal Spring Break! Unfortunately, it probably won't happen this year. We are, however, planning another trip to Utah the 2nd weekend in April. I'm working to get more job interviews lined up. Hopefully this will be the last round and we will be able to get moved out there. I am so ready to start the next chapter in our lives...and I'm ready to build our first home. :)
Wife. Daughter. Sister. Married to the greatest man I have ever known. We have two furbabies who make me smile everyday. We live in the greatest place on Earth, the Pacific Northwest. Life is Good!
3 comments:
Maybe you guys just need a "spring break" out in Southern California. *wink wink*
that is EXACTLY how cedar city is! my freshman year i had a jeep wrangler and I SWORE i'd only take the top off after a solid week of over 70 degree weather so I did and it snowed a foot and a half that night....I woke up and my friend had put a snowman in my passenger seat....not fun!
Jas~We definitely need a SoCal Spring Break! Unfortunately, it probably won't happen this year. We are, however, planning another trip to Utah the 2nd weekend in April. I'm working to get more job interviews lined up. Hopefully this will be the last round and we will be able to get moved out there. I am so ready to start the next chapter in our lives...and I'm ready to build our first home. :)
Post a Comment