Saturday, September 27, 2008

News Flash

Here's that update that I promised... It has been a busy month since I posted last.

I have decided to leave my night position at St E's and will be taking on a new adventure. I start this Tuesday as a Case Manager for a privately owned Home Health Agency. I am so excited that I now longer have to work weekends or holidays and more importantly no more night shifts! Justin is excited for this as well.

My brother and sister-in-law will be relocating next weekend to Kansas. Nick is a Golf Pro and has taken a position in Witchita, KS. It's sad to see them moving even further away (now 4 hrs), but I'm so proud of him and know that he will do great down there.

Justin & I had our Engagement Pictures done today. I mixed up the dates and thought they were Friday afternoon, but after a couple phone calls, came to realize they were in fact today. We knew downtown would be crazy with the home football game tonight, but we never could have imagined it would be as chaotic as it was when we arrived there. We spent the first 30 minutes just trying to find a parking spot and the next 10 trying to get to our photographer. We started at the train station and got some really cool shots up on the old rail cars. We found a couple other really exciting places in the Old Market, including an old building and an alley way. We then changed to our nice outfits and went to the Sunken Gardens. The flowers were all in bloom and it was absolutely gorgeous. Our photographer has such an amazing eye for finding interesting spots and striking poses. We will have our pictures in 2-3 weeks. I cannot wait to see how they turned out! But until then, we did snap a picture of ourselves before we went to the Old Market. So here's a preview of how good we looked! ;)
I think that about takes care of it.


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

4 comments:

Brandon Bridge said...

Can't wait to see the pics! So excited about your new job as well!

Anonymous said...

Thanks girls~I'm getting so anxious to see our pics too. I hope it really doesn't take 2-3 weeks! I'll post them the minute we get them! :)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, pictures! Those will be so fun to see in just a few short weeks. From the smiles and your favorable words you truly did have a great time doing them. Hope everything in your wedding plans is just as fun!

Jasmine said...

Congratulations on the new job!! I'm so excited for you!

I can't wait to see your pictures! I'm sure they'll be amazing. :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS